Friday, December 19, 2014

The WORST Christmas songs...

Disclaimer: The views expressed by Suzanne DO NOT express the views of the average Pookapookapooka reader....

I love Christmas songs as much as the next gal... but I swear.. sometimes a song comes on and  I have  like a visceral reaction... Here are a few...
1. Santa Baby
especially THIS version... its like nails on a chalkboard!!!

2. And so this is Christmas  I'm sorry.. I HATE this song!! Its depressing....
3.  I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus now I LOVE me some John Mellencamp.. I DO.. but this song.. #1.  how do we know its the dad??? Mom could just be having an affair... did you ever think of that? And now this kid is scarred.... 
4.  I know.. this one isn't that bad.. I admit.. but still.. its not the old Mariah.. its more like, old.. Mariah....
5. The Red Shoes...ok.. this song!! Just slit my wrists and get it over with... I'm sorry about your mom kid.. but this song!!! Its the WORST!!!
6. Grandma got run over...just bad.. there are really no words... just  B A D!!!
7. Auld Lang Syne What is this song about???
8. I want a hippopotamus for ChristmasYou would think this was a joke no my friends... its real... REAL BAD
9. Dominic the Donkey... who wrote this horrible song??? WHY????
10.  You better watch outok.. the song is somewhat tolerable.. but I HATE Bruce Springsteens version... bad.. and when he starts talking to the band? I'm OUT!!! 
What are the Worst Christmas songs to you??

No comments:

Post a Comment