Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Some SWEET Target Deals....



Hey Friends... its time to start de-hoidayfying the house... So I went to Target and got some SWEET deals... number one.. the wreath with the windows... I got one window from Casey for Christmas and had to get another for balance... Next... the cute little lantern... originally 19.99.. got it for 7.50!!! A lot of the cute Christmas stuff is way gone... but some of the stuff is perfect for some winter decorating...
Now.. I have also been to Hobby Lobby and grabbed this window...
I have told y'all how lizmarieblog.com has inspired me to death... so now when I go out I think about this....
 
Guest bedroom makeover - On a budget!
and this...
World Market coffee Table makeover - with some boards & paint create a custom coffee table to fit your style!
 


We'll get there... one day.....

2 comments:

  1. We must have similar taste because I almost bought that wreath in the first pic. Nice World Market coffee table. Wow. I love that. I also like the bedroom makeover. I never find these blogs, LOL. I have found like 3 since I have visited yours. Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found lizmarieblog in a magazine and she is slowly becoming my fav blog.... I was so glad target still had that wreath!!! I almost bought it full price

    ReplyDelete