Thursday, December 25, 2014

The BEST Christmas songs....

Hey all.. this is slightly late in the game, but I did my worst Christmas songs.. that requires a best list....

1. The Twelve Pains of Christmas.. this is so funny... the voices in the song are hilarious and super relatable....

2. Hallelujah Chorus.. you could listen to this song 10 times in a row and want to hear it again...

 
3. O Holy Night sung by the Celtic Women is wonderful...it is so uplifting...

4. Up on the Housetop.. I never liked this song as a girl, but then I went to my daughters holiday concert and it just kinda clicked..

5. The Christmas Song... but ONLY sung by Nat King Cole...anyone else... notsomuch....

6.Merry Christmas Darling... I have always liked this song.. its like a song meant just for your loved one...

7. This version of "Silent Night" with Enya is so beautiful.. you will never want to hear it any other way...

8.  O Come All Ye Faithful is a great song.. no doubt.. but when you hear this version in Italian... it moves you...

9. The Holly and the Ivy... this is  a relatively new one for me.. I just started loving this song like 2 years ago... but when I hear it.. love...

10.  and the BEST  Christmas song of all.......What Child is This by Andrea Bocelli... this literally makes me cry when I hear it...

So now that the Christmas song period is almost done... listen one more time then wait til next year..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment