Saturday, January 4, 2014

odds and ends...

This is a look at my day so far... what I encounter...
1.
This is what I wake up to every single morning... I go to bed with my socks on and then when the bed gets warm enough... I can take them off... its such a good feeling to feel my feet against the sheets.. I need like a roomba to pick up socks....
2. 
 this is from the December issue of 25 Beautiful Homes... I loved this so much I decided to try to copy it...
wait until the night.. it will look super cozy....
and here it is at night...right??
4. 
I'm trying to get the hang of my new phone stand for pics.. the problem is.. I can't get the whole outfit... what to do????
5. Our list of goals for 2014... I like the word goal over "resolution"... I HATE the word "resolution"
Casey's is a little simple...Jack's.. to grow a foot... I don't know if hes gonna make it...




No comments:

Post a Comment