Tuesday, January 21, 2014

To make up for lost time.... My weekend in pics...

1. I broke my little toe on Friday Morning.. how do I know it was broken?? The Chinese lady who does my pedicures told me... and she knows feet I tell you...

2. I got this great chair and a half from The Room Place... its suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper comfy... how do I know? My 16 year old son hasn't taken his butt off of it....


                                                     3, It was Cooper's 3rd birthday... my hubsband commented how sad it was that children in the world are starving while I feed cake to a dog... but look at his face!!!!!

4. I found this at Ross... I wish I could tell you its not my reality... but it SOOOOOOOOOOO is!!!
                                                        5. Here I am this morning... recovered from my busy weekend..... Have a LOVELY day my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment