Saturday, January 4, 2014

14 days of favorites...link up!!!

To bring on 2014 in style.... I present...14 days of favs.... Please link up..... todays favs...
My favorite parts of 14 movies... now.. these are not my FAVORITE movies per se. .. these are the parts that I love love love and make me laugh, cry, or weep....now... number 14...
this scene in ":The Proposal" is so funny.. I didn't even want to watch this movie.. and then I got to this part... 
13.

This is an oldie but a goodie... I don't know if you have ever even heard of the movie "Savannah Smiles" but girrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllll... I LOVED this movie!!! and this part is so cute!!
12.

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllll... any red blooded woman gets H O T watching this scene from "Gone With the Wind"... ooooooooohhhhhhhhh.. Rhett... TAKE ME!!!!
11. 

this was a toss up between this scene where Dorothy meets the cowardly lion and where they meet the Wizard for the first time... but this scene is so funny because he yells at Toto... I love the Cowardly Lion.. he reminds me of my Cooper...
10. Remember the Titans is one of my all time favorite movies... and the musical montage is the BEST!!!
9. 

The end of "Its a Wonderful LIfe" is the best part... I cry every time!!!
8.

any scene involving Dr. Evil from "The Spy who Shagged Me" is priceless.....
7. 

 I love this scene in "Goodfellas" where they go to Tommy's mother's house... the part where they look at the picture of the dogs and Tommy is describing it... love this scene!!!
6. 

I love this scene...
this movie, "The Hangover" was another movie I wasn't interested in seeing but it was so funny I ended up seeing all thee... but the first... the best....
5. 

I absolutely LOVE this part in "Kramer vs.Kramer!!!  Billy just tests and tests and tests his dad... it is wonderful, real, and honest...
4. I have to pick this clip from "Terms of Endearment" where Shirley MacClaine yells at the nurse to give her daughter the shot...I also like the part in the grocery store when 
she doesn't have enough money... poor Tommy.....
3. 


This scene from "Flight" is so good... this movie is so driven by Denzel Washington... he deserved to win the Academy Award... his performance was nothing short of brilliant....
2. 

I LOVE this scene with the grandparents in "Sixteen Candles"... When I was younger.. I swear I could recite this whole movie word for word....
 and... the NUMBER ONE CLIP.... PLEASE watch the whole thing.. you will laugh until you cry.
.this scene is MY FAVORITE from any movie... I don't even need to see the movie... just this scene!!!

Now... its your turn... link up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment