Thursday, January 16, 2014

A bittersweet victory...



I got these pillows at Salvation Army yesterday for 5.06 and 4.06... now.. this is a WONDERFUL thing except.... I bought two of the EXACT SAME PILLOWS at Target for 17.00 each!!! WTH! This is called "not being patient"... if I had just waited like a good girl for the pillows at Salvation Army, all would be right with the world....
I have to submit my "What I Wore Wednesday" on Thursday again as I was lazy yesterday :(



50% of this outfit is from.... Wal Mart..  I know.. they suck and we're not supposed to shop there... but its so cheap... and  look at the cute booties!! I'm linking up with thepleatedpoppy.com and tuckerup.blogspot.com and  thetinyheart.blogspot.com for Sharon's "Look What I Got!" linkup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment