Thursday, January 9, 2014

too much info to title....


This is kind of a repeat of this outfit...
animal print sweater, gingham button down, booties... but thats ok... I like the little animal print sweaters....I got today's sweater from Rue 21... kind of expensive.. 21.99 but thats how much they are at Old Navy  too.. so  what can you do???
I am a day behind on my favorites linkup.... so today is.....Favorite comedies... (TV)

14. The League... this is on FX and Netflix and Hulu... I made fun of my son for watching this but then I watched a couple episodes.. then a couple more.. then I was addicted... LOVE  The League!!!

13. Another FX show.. Archer is kind of a guys show, but this shows lightening fast with the wit... you gotta be on your toes....
12.  Parks and Rec is a great show especially if you binge watch it... anything with Rob Lowe can NOT be bad at all!!!

11. Curb Your Enthusiasm is a wonderfully honest funny show... its rare to see someone laugh at their flaws as much as Larry David...

10. My dad would yell at me if I didn't includel"The Honeymooners" in this list.. but  "The Honeymooners" is classic... another actor who could laugh at his flaws...

9. 
I've talked alot about Chris Lilley on this blog and his show "Summer Heights High" needs to be seen by every teacher, student, and teenager... it is so brilliant and funny... you will fall in love with Chris Lilley as I have...

8.  Arrested Develoment is another show with lightening fast speed... but I can not tell you who l love more, Gob, George Michael, Buster, or George Sr.... and then theres Lucille....

7.  The Soup is a constant in my TV lineup... Joel McHale is so funny and girrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllll.. NOT bad to look at!!!!

6.  I loved "I Love Lucy" when I was little... of course I only liked the ones in New York.. once they moved to the country I didn't like it.. but watching vitametavegamin again.... TOO FUNNY!!!

5.  Chapelle's Show.... WHAT HAPPENED???? Why did you go???

4. This show causes a debate in my house... my hubsband hates this  show.. my son loves it.. I love it too.. it used to come on at 10:00 and 10:30 and it was perfect no  brainer tv... perfect right before bed... but this show is a comfort for me.. and there are about 5 episodes I would watch over and over again...

3. When my son had his tonsils out "Everybody Hates Chris" was one of the few things that cheered him...Everybody Hates Chris can cheer anyone up...

2. I could tell you which episode of "The Brady Bunch" we we were watching in the first 15 seconds.. I've seen every episode at least 5 times... LOVED this show!!!

and the number ONE comedy of all time.....

Seinfeld... I've seen every single one... I don't think I've gone a week w/o Seinfeld in the past 5 years... they are TIME LESS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment