Friday, January 10, 2014

A Clothing Exchange....

Good Morning Lovelies!!!  Whew!! What a week!!! All three days of it.. now we are back with our indoor recess nightmare.... These puppies have not been outside in probably a month... Coldmageddon continues to plague us... today's new adventure? Fog and melting snow... hopefully it melts enough so I'm not scared out of my wits to drive out of my driveway for fear of getting stuck in the snow....


Today my special guest is my sister Terry.... I had WAAAAAY too little room in my closet for my clothes so I gave about 3/4 of my wardrobe to my sisters... Terry sent me this pic to show she is using the clothes I gave her.. the top and sweater are bothe from Target... she has a longer middle than me and can pull off the blouse with the belt... I swear... all of the clothes I gave her looked WAAAAY better on her than they ever looked on me!!! In my next career I need to be a personal shopper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment