Thursday, January 2, 2014

Top Ten Worst outfits...

I love Blogs!!! One of my favorites is workclothesisuppose.blogspot.com.. she put up her worst outfits of 2013 and frankly.. I thought she looked good... me, on the other hand... I can give Bri some competition.....
1.
in my defense... it was like my 3rd blog... its pretty bad though...
2. 
the makeup is bad... the shoes are bad... its bad....
3. 
its the shoesI had to be comfortable.... 
4. 
this was good in theory... in reality.. it made me look fat...
5. 
ok.. in this picture.. I look like I"m trying to be like Raquel Welch's stand it... it looks so 70's... gave the shirt to my sister.... this picture haunts me!
6. 
its the shoes, the scarf... wrong combinations....
7. 
Casey texted me this day to tell me my bronzer was NOT working.... she said, " you have to bronze your neck too.. and the camera picks up everything" she was right
8. 

Another outfit that haunts me... I looked fat, short... a burkah would have been more attractive
9. 
there are no words.. I liked the sweater? The rest? I don't know how it happened....
10. 
I actually got good feedback on this outfit.. but the pants were too big, the shirt washed me out... 

So we live we learn.... hopefully... we dress better!!!

.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment