Day 1: Favorite parts of movies
Day 2: Favorite episodes of shows
Day 3: Favorite characters of movies
Day 4: Favorite Dramas
Day 5: Favorite Comedies
Day 6: Favorite Summer movies
Day 7: Favorite Winter/Christmas/ Valentine movies
Day 8: Favorite Reality Shows
Day 9: Favorite Commercials
Day : Favorite Romantic movies
Day 11:Favorite Animal movies
Day 12: Favorite animated movies
Day 13: Favorite childhood shows
Day 14: Favorite ALL TIME Favorites of all kind
Today's Favorites.... Favorite episodes of shows.. now.. this is currently or not.. either in reruns or off the air, Netflix.. whatever.....
Mr. Bookman from Seinfeld is one of my favorite characters and I LOVE this episode of Seinfeld with the book cop... "Tropic of Cancer"
2. The Trip part 2 is my favorite Seinfeld episode... this scene is my favorite... I know its hard to pick a favorite Seinfeld...but I thought long and hard about it....
3. Now. . y'all know my love for Breaking Bad...and this episode where Jane overdoses on heroin and Walt can save her... it was and is the most pivotal moment of the show in my opinion... I LOVE JESSE!!!
4. If I could express how deeply this scene in "Mad Men" season 6 finale touched me... MY GOD!! anyone who didn't like season 6 of Mad Men... go back and watch it again.. and this scene is BRILLIANT!!!!! it all comes together.... everything makes perfect sense.. and the fact that it is Sally and Don who finally come together... ugghhh!!! I'm dying to see season 6....
5. The show "Summer Heights High" is so brilliant and you need to watch it... Chris Lilley has a show on HBO running currently called, "Jai'me: Private School Girl"... he is soooooo briliant...
14. This one of King of Queens where Doug goes to the dentist is so funny when he nearly chokes while the dentist is talking... I laugh so hard whenever I see it...