Sunday, January 5, 2014

14 days of favs....

To link up.. heres the list of favs...
Day 1: Favorite parts of movies
Day 2: Favorite episodes of shows
Day 3: Favorite characters of movies
Day 4: Favorite Dramas
Day 5: Favorite Comedies
Day 6: Favorite Summer movies
Day 7: Favorite Winter/Christmas/ Valentine movies
Day 8: Favorite Reality Shows
Day 9: Favorite Commercials
Day : Favorite Romantic movies
Day 11:Favorite Animal movies
Day 12: Favorite animated movies
Day 13: Favorite childhood shows
Day 14: Favorite ALL TIME Favorites of all kind

Today's Favorites.... Favorite episodes of shows.. now.. this is currently or not.. either in reruns or off the air, Netflix.. whatever.....
1.

Mr. Bookman from Seinfeld is one of my favorite characters and I LOVE this episode of Seinfeld with the book cop... "Tropic of Cancer"
2. The Trip part 2 is my favorite Seinfeld episode... this scene is my favorite... I know its hard to pick a favorite Seinfeld...but I thought long and hard about it....
3. Now. . y'all know my love for Breaking Bad...and this episode where Jane overdoses on heroin and Walt can save her... it was and is the most pivotal moment of the show in my opinion... I LOVE  JESSE!!!
4. If I could express how deeply this scene in "Mad Men" season 6 finale touched me... MY GOD!! anyone who didn't like season 6 of Mad Men... go back and watch it again.. and this scene is BRILLIANT!!!!! it all comes together.... everything makes perfect sense.. and the fact that it is Sally and Don who finally come together... ugghhh!!! I'm dying to see season 6....
5. The show "Summer Heights High" is so brilliant and you need to watch it... Chris Lilley has a show on HBO running currently called, "Jai'me: Private School Girl"... he is soooooo briliant... 
6. 

This again is Chris Lilley... from his other show "Angry Boys"... when I saw this scene before the show came out.. I laughed so hard I was crying...
7.

this show I've been talking about alot recently.. "Time of Death" this is Lenore... she was probably my favorite... she had such a wonderful life,  not without its struggles.. but she looked at her death as a way of celebrating her life rather than mourning her death... .
8.

I recently watched all of the seasons of "The Larry Sanders Show"... loved it!! and this one, with Hank is so funny....
9. 

I love me some "Arrested Development"... and this episode where Michael dates George Michael's ethics teacher is one of the funniest...
10. 

I could pick any "Grounded for Life" episodes.. they are all funny.. but this one with the intervention is so funny...
11. 

I love this episode of "The Domino Effect" on Sex and the City... its the one where Big has heart surgery... its so good because it shows how he can be COLD one minute and HOT the next....
12. 

This episode was one of the last ones of "Thirtysomething".. which I had mixed feelings about.. on the one hand.. I loved Hope and Michael... on the other hand, I hated Melissa  so thats why its at the bottom of my list...
13.

Law and Order Criminal Intent was such a good show!! WHY did it end??? I miss you Detective Goren!!!!
14. This one of King of Queens where Doug goes to the dentist is so funny when he nearly chokes while the dentist is talking... I laugh so hard whenever I see it...
15.

AND THE NUMBER ONE FAVORITE EPISODE..... The mother of dragons!!!!! Game of Thrones is so good every week.. but  Daenery's birthing of the dragons.. women everywhere should rejoice at the true leader and holder of the crown....

No comments:

Post a Comment