Monday, April 14, 2014

Confession: I'm an asshole....

I know I know... We don't use cursing in the blog but it's the only word that fits..... I never thought I would be one if these people but here I am.... My big dog Colby got into a fight about two months ago with my bmoc Brady.... Brady bore the brunt of the damage.... They got into another fight about two weeks later and again Brady got really hurt... Soooo we decided colbie could go live with jacks friend... He lived there for about three weeks... Long story short... He nipped someone and was right back on our doorstep..... Now we all knew if he lived with is him and Brady would get into it and I know from dreaded experience it takes about 1.6 seconds to start.... So we brought colbie to the anti cruelty society where he will go back to the rescue we adopted him from.... He'll be put back up for adoption.....
But I feel like we totally failed colbie.... In my heart I know colbie couldn't stay here because if he hurt or god forbid killed one of the other dogs I wouldn't be able to forgive myself... Please pray for colbie!!!!! He deserves the best life after all he's been through.... And I absolutely feel like an asshole for abandoning him......

No comments:

Post a Comment