Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday




Look at this photo bomber!!!!

I am so addicted to this steampunk era decorating.. like post depression era stuff.... 

everyone has their Easter mantels up... heres mine...
If I could express how much I LOVE Spring  break.... just having nice weather and no plans and nowhere to be... my girls and I have  been texting each other our every moves with selfies... I'm getting like 4x the sprinng break hearing about their spring breaks... 
Today I am once again reminded of my word for 2014... surrender.... God will either shield  me from danger or give me unyielding strength to get through it.. Sunday my windshield got a crack in it.. how?? Who knows... but again..this happened right before spring break when I have all kinds of time to get it fixed... God is always with me.. I always feel Him... my dad gives me all kinds of  gruff for not going to church and  I do need to go... but its just as important for me to feel God outside of church as I do inside of church... I have to remember that Gods forgiveness outweighs His judgement and I have to learn to constantly forgive... forgive myself, forgive my family.. forgive strangers... forgive politicians.. forgive the earth...I have to let go of judgement and see the forgiveness... this is part of the surrender... I surrender today to what God wants from me... He will get me through it one way or another....
 and I am OF COURSE surrendering  my blog today to Lindsey over at thepleatedpoppy.com and Sarah over at tuckerup.blogspot.com link up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment