Wednesday, April 16, 2014

projecting...

Good Morning Lovelies!!! Time once again for What I Wore Wednesday over at tuckerup.blogspot.com and thepleatedpoppy.com.. I've got kind of a low key what I wore today... the weather continues to act hinky... today's high will be 55??? Maybe??? So I gotta be prepared....
The news of the blog today is Jack got a job!!! He got a job at McDonalds... he is super excited about it... he has no idea.... I am thinking it would be horrible to work at McDonalds... but his experience is not mine... I have to remind myself of this.. its HIS journey..  not mine... this job may be GREAT for him.. he may have a wonderful time... I just can't project my feelings about how I would feel about working at McDonalds onto him... thats the mission today... no projecting...
Have a wonderful day my friends....


No comments:

Post a Comment