Sunday, April 20, 2014

Whalts your style???

Have you ever seen the show "Four Houses"? Its on TLC Saturday mornings... it has 4 people go and tour each others houses and rate them... the people always have some kind of "syle" for their house... I always think,"Whats my style?" when I watch the show... I don't know if it has a name... I just want you to know when you see it... its supposed to look that way.. it wasn't an accident, or an afterthought.... Here it is....
this
is the walking in from the front door I got the yellow chair in the corner from Goodwill yesterday for 50.00!!!!
Next.. if you look to the right...
All the magazines are showing these faux mounts... I love mine.. got it at HomeGoods...
moving on... 
the In Transition side table... this is supposed to be clean and uncluttered... I'm failing at this...but the giant B? My favorite thing in the house.
..
I have such a thing for shabby chic.. but I can't decorate the whole house with it.. this table in the hall is my outlet for all the white things I want to display....
moving back to the living/dining room....
this is the entryway... very small... usually covered in shoes.... if you didn't notice... I've got a real thing for Letterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssss.... LOVE WORDS!!!
This is outside Casey's room next to the fireplace...
My couch.. the blanket I got from decorsteals.com
This is the bonus room (aka hubsband's bedroom... I snore...) and 
extra bathroom.the chair??? verycomfy..... 
so thats it.. I would say about 89% of it is from Goodwill/Salvation Army... the rest.. Ross, HomeGoods...

No comments:

Post a Comment