Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Its Apirl!!!( ha ha ha... I spelled it wrong.. April fool!!!



 I have so much to tell you.... First... y'all know of my love for Goodwill.. so... Goodwill sells all of these dresses that are Target cast offs.. we all know this... but I cannot resist these dresses... but I never wear them.... so.... I have this gal at work who sells Lia Sophia and this is another thing I cannot resist.... so I put them together and whala!!!all dressed up.....Blazer and dress c/o Goodwill... boots c/o Urbanog....
Next... I listen alot to EW radio... its like Entertainment Weekly magazine on the radio.... so they love this show, "Orphan Black"... they said its about this girl who finds out shes cloned like 8 times and there are others of her... but what is interesting is that ONE actress plays all the parts.... so I wrangled my hubsband into watching it with me which he thoroughly enjoyed because it turns out there are alot of naked butts.... but I did like the show... and the new season starts April 19.... so add that to the list... Orphan Black BBC.... I recommend it...
Last.... April is a nice month... my anniversary is April 15... it takes the sting off of tax day a little... but Happy April to you!!!!Have a WONDERFUL DAY my friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment