Thursday, May 8, 2014

Another change in outfits....and a change in classrooms...

Good Morning Lovelies.... this outfit started my day... I liked the sandals.. I liked the jeans, but the top... ahhh... I don't know.... lets switch it up....
I got this sweater at Target and the monogrammed top from of course... Groopdealz..... its 81 degrees today!!! Yay!!!!
On the more information than you asked for file:
I found out this week that I am switching classrooms....my current classroom... seen here...

is going to a very lucky teacher...I am moving to a classroom that does not have a sink, a bathroom, or a closet..... my students next year better be tiny little sprites.... theres no room for big kids in my little cozy classroom... 
I am not sad about the move.. I am pretty psyched about it... my team will be totally together and we will be at a far end of the building that noone goes down to... so when we're counting, reading, cheering, we dont' have to worry about disturbing other classrooms.... next, the room I'm in now has an automatic close door... so the door has to be closed at all times.. I HATE this!!!! the new room can leave the door open... LOVE THIS!!!! so we'll have to be creative with the space... but you know I'll keep you with me all along the way... 
Have a Wonderful day my friends!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment