Thursday, May 22, 2014

Whats going on in Mrs.Bruce's class???

Good Afternoon?! Uggghhh!! Today is H day in our countdown... H is for Heading to the computer lab.... now... this should be a great day... HOWEVER.... the computers that I am trying to use are complicating things IMMENSELY!!!! Every time I get one person going, another computer breaks down!!! This doesn't bode well for pookapookapooka!!! My students are going on scootpad.com and the volume isn't working, the computer won't connect, the internet stops working... uuuuggghh!!!!!
Now onto other... less frustrating parts of the countdown....

yesterday was I for illustration day!!!! The students got to paint, use markers, crayons, or colored pencils... I recently watched Morgan Spulock's docudrama on netflix and one of the episodes was about high performing schools outside of the US... Finland was one of them... they focused 65% of their day on the arts... painting, sculpting, clay... and more of their day was spent on outside activities...

this was what we looked like while we were drying...



I'm off now to solve another computer crisis!!!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment