Friday, May 2, 2014

There ain't no rest for the wicked....

I have always liked that word.. wicked... but if I am wicked.. I ain't got NO rest....my driving excursions have exhausted me.... drove home from work, drove Chris to dr. drove Jack to work.. went home.. went to get Casey from work and hubs wanted to go because he feels like a shut in... so hes in the back seat saying, "Don't take this street.. take this one.. why are you behind this truck??? slow down!!"( he would have been more fun at home)  go to Noodles and Co. pick up dinner... eat dinner.. go back out to pick up Jack from McDonalds... uggghhh... I practically INHALED that wine when I got home... today is my day that I get to sleep in.. but I had to drive Casey to work at 7:30 so here I am... exhausted...no driving today!!!! that means this gal is GOODWILL BOUND!!!! I need some private time just for me.... Have a WONDERFUL day my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment