Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Three outfits for the price of one

yesteday's out fit... I wasn't too happy with it... but I was rushed and couldnt' change my mind...

Friday's outfit... did it make me look fat???

Good Morning Lovelies!!! Today you get three of me... not the greatest three.. but three... Friday I put on this outfit and then changed out of it because I thought it looked fat...now that I see it... its not too bad... today we are wearing the maxi... I got this maxi from Groopdealz of course... I love me a maxi.. hides all the flaws...   On the classroom front... I am desperately trying to move my stuff from my current classroom to my new classroom, but the teacher currently inhabiting the new classroom says his students will freak out if there are new things... so my car looks like "The Beverly Hillbillies" all hunkered down with my Goodwill finds which include but are not limited to: a brand new set of mailboxes for 6.99 and a new red tool box little storage container... all will be revealed when I can move it in.... which will be????
Today's outfit... modern day burka...
Have a wonderful sunny day my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment