Friday, May 23, 2014

Chopped...

Good Morning Lovelies!!!!! Today is G day in our alphabet countdown.. G is for Going outside for Field Day!!!!! My puppies are at an all time high... Hopefully I will after two cups of coffee....
Do you ever watch "Chopped"? Its on the Food Network... they get all these funky ingredients and they have to make something good out of them.. things like, moonshine, coagulated pigs blood, pork rinds, frosted flakes, etc.... so now we watch it and rate our dinners... now.. my hubsband has cooked dinner EVERY NIGHT this week... that gets a standing ovation!!!! cooking as you know, is NOT my favorite thing to do... but last night, he made a tortilla wrap with ground beef, jalepeno pepper, lemon, cilantro and black beans... put some cheese on it... it was really good!!! So kudos to my hubsband for making a great dinner... he would not be chopped...

No comments:

Post a Comment