Thursday, March 19, 2015

A list of things to do..


Yay... its Thursday... Thursday is the word that means: you can reward yourself... you worked almost all week!!!!
My spring break is about 100 years away (aka April 3) and as I look around my house I see all the things to do during spring break...
1. Do my taxes... this is a must obvi...
2. Clean my room!! I know.. it sounds like I'm 5, but I have to do it.. I have to get rid of clothes, shoes, accessories...
3. do my laundry... I mean REALLY do it... like KILL the laundry monster... I will defeat you!!!!
4. sleep late every day (this will be a suuuuuuuuper easy one!!!)
5. Go out to dinner with my hubsband... Heres the thing with that... if you even attempt to go out on a Friday or Saturday between the hours of 5:30-8:30... hahahahahahahahahaha you're NOT getting a table... don't even try..... unless you're at IHOP.. then you can be seated right away!!! so if we go out on like a Tuesday, we can sit, have drinks, eat, talk, flirt... we'll pretend its Friday...
So thats my list...

on another topic.... I found this new show on Netflix which starts tomorrow... Bloodline...Kyle Chandler (John Rayburn) and Linda Cardellini (Meg Rayburn) in the Netflix Original Series BLOODLINE. Photo Credit: Saeed Adyani © 2014 Netflix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.lets sell it....
Do you like Kyle Chandler? Do you like Sam Shepard? Do you like Linda Cardellini (from Mad Men????) yes??? Well you will LOVE this show.. its got kindof  "The Affair" vibe to it when I saw the trailer... I am ALL  IN!!!!
I have been watching the new season of "House of Cards"... ughgh... nothing is happening!!! I miss the dynamic between Doug and Frank... I don't know if I can go all the way.... I was so bored....
Hope you liked my scattered little blog.... Have a WONDERFUL DAY today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment