Friday, March 13, 2015

not today....



Good Morning Lovelies!! Its FRIDAY!! We made it !!! Today is the end of my evaluation.. just math.. so hopefully today I will see whats what....
Why no blog yesterday?? Did you ever just wake up one day and know that its just not going to happen?? That was what happened yesterday... I woke up and was just like, "Not today... I can't do it today..." I was heartsick, emotionally sick, somewhat physically sick.... all of it.. Freaknuts..aka hubsband and I got into a wicked fight on Wednesday and I literally just packed it in an went to bed... by the time morning came (5 minutes later it felt like) I was like, "uhh.... no.... not today... its too much... getting out of bed would be equivalent to climbing Mt.Everest at this point.." So I put the covers over my head and hid from the world... Then, about 2 hours later it was ok to face the world... so I got out of bed, spring cleaned, did laundry, went to Salvation Army, made dinner, and was able to face the world again today... Taking a step back from your life is a good thing... it gives perspective... Not today is ONE day... now I can do alot more days!!!!
Have a GREAT weekend my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment