Wednesday, March 18, 2015

You know what that means...


Good Morning Lovelies.. Its Wednesday.. and you know what that means... LINKUP... Today's look is from Target, Target Target...the vest, the jeans, the boots.. all from Target... 

Here is my little table all fancied up....

My three readers know when I am stressed( as St.Patrick's Day will do.. for some reason, my students are equating St. Patricks Day with Christmas as they all thought we didnt' have school...) I go to Hobby Lobby... where I walk around, look at all the pretty things and listen to the soothing music... so yesterday I picked up this little mirror because my guru Liz from lizmarieblog.com showed this oneA complete & thorough review of the Ikea Ektorp sofa - A great guide to whether or not the ikea slipcovered sofa is for you with honest opinions! (the little one in the corner) and I found that one, but I decided on the heart one.. (cheaper)
Lizmarieblog.com is seriously my Yoda!!!!
Have a great day.. Remember to linkup...

No comments:

Post a Comment