Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What we're doing during the winter that would never end...

 Good Morning Lovelies... its Tuesday here... its 25 degrees and about 2 inches of snow on the ground... thus explains this granny (yet fashionable) sweater I'm wearing...During the neverending winter, here is what we've been up to...





I went to Goodwill and got this very masculine chest for my hubsband's bedroom.. as my three readers know we have to sleep in separate bedrooms because of my snoring..... so I'm secretly decorating his room without his consent...


I   put my old coffee table seen here 
out on the stoop.. .inside was a ton of my little stuff... so the lady who grabbed it was nice enough to bring it back... the little Happy Easter banner was with it... so lucky me:)
 I found these stools about 3 months ago at a Goodwill by my dads... passed them up.. regretted it daily... so when I found them again..I didn't hesitate!!! 
 On other fronts... namely.. TV... I watched the show I told you about on Friday.. Bloodline.. i am now 6 episodes in... and I give this a BIG thumbs up!!! What you think in episode 2 you wont in episode 6... 
 I know y'all are sick of hearing about Robert Durst... but I swear... "The Jinx"on HBO is fascinating!!!! I think I watched this on "American Justice" back in the day and I know I watched the 48 Hours on it... The Jinx is like Serial meets 48 Hours... I watched the whole thing in one day... I didn't want to stop and eat it was so good!!!
coming up next week is the HBO documentary about Scientology!!! Can't wait!!! 
So if you're still waiting for spring in front of the fireplace like I am... watch these shows.. they'll warm you right up!!!
Have a GREAT day my friends!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment