Monday, March 16, 2015

Ya Gotta fight for it....


Good Morning Lovelies!!! Its Monday.. usually a sucky day.. but not today... My evaluation is OVER!!! YAY!!!! You know I talked and talked about this til y'all were ready to abandon your girl... Well... if I talked to YOU endlessly about my eval.. imagine how much Jack (seen here)has heard about it... so he tells me, "If you don't get exceeds, I wont' respect you..".. now.. he said this in jest.. however.. there is an air of truth to it... if I think I am worth an exceeds he must believe it too... so I have to do everything I can do to be excellent.. and if I dont' get the excellent.. I have to fight for it.. so I did... I got three exceeds and one proficient.. that would be fine.. but then I remembered what he said.. I had to fight for me.. and for the respect of my son... so I fought for the final exceeds and got it... I'm worth it... I have worked my ASS off... and I will continue to do so... I'm worth the final exceeds... and I proved it...
Now that my eval is over.. I can focus on some other adventures.. like this table...

 Remember that table ( seen here)that you can barely see... I painted it black... now..we are going to try to distress it a little...wish me luck...
I got this little unit at Goodwill for 9.99!!! WHAT??? I had to go fisticuffs for it... it was like a feeding frenzy!!! The guy who put it in my car had to fight people away!!!
Have a GREAT day today.. FIGHT FOR YOUR GREATNESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment