Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday....


Good Morning Lovlies.. Its Thursday... Swoosh has this been a long week... Last night we went and signed Jack up for college...(it sounds like we signed him up for pre school) We went to College of DuPage and enrolled... I am very relieved and happy about this... I also think Jack is happy and relieved too... Everyone talks about going away to college, but hes not ready... I wasnt' ready when I was his age... if only I had stayed at my community college for two years and then gone on to secondary college I would have graduated a year earlier... Casey... shes not like me... she is good on her own...she thrives.... but me? I like to be home... so this is a good thing.. I will have Jack with me for a while longer... that is good... and when hes out of the pressure cooker that high school is, he'll get a better perspective of what he wants to do... Tomorrow is Friday... another five day work week.. and I worked every damn one of 'em!!!
Have a WONDERFUL day today...

No comments:

Post a Comment