Wednesday, April 15, 2015

21 Years Later....


Good Morning Lovelies.... Today is a very special day!!! More important than "What I Wore Wednesday" over at thepleatedpoppy.com,tuckerup.blogspot.com, and cappuccinoandfashion.com!! Today is my anniversary!!!! This time 21 years ago I was running around getting flowers and getting my hair done... My wedding wasn't a banquet hall white dress kinda wedding... it was on a Friday night and I had the reception at my parents house... it was suuuuuuuuuuuuper intimate... but I have nothing but good things to say about it...It was the last party I ever had at that house... Since that day I have NEVER regretted or questioned or even tried to change my marriage... I LOVE LOVE LOVE being Mrs.Bruce!! Its a good teacher name... I love having a hubsband... I love complaining about him, telling funny stories about him, having him with me at parties, going on dates with him... I love all of it.... I love having the same last name, I love that my son looks just like him, I love reading articles about how married people live longer, I love how he loves our dogs, I love watching the same shows as him and making stupid funny comments, I love staying home on Friday nights and drinking wine and watching "The Amazing Race" I love that our big date every week is going to the bookstore... I love that when I do something new to our house he NEVER notices... ( I mean like, a change of a rug, a pillow, a picture.. he walks right past it) I love that when I'm sick he calls me "sweetie" and goes out and gets me my meds... I love that when I had my gall bladder removed and my tonsils out he was there for me and helped me... I love that he gets up to take my picture every day for my little blog... I love that he got me a phone stand so I could take my own pics if he wasnt' there... I LOVE LOVE LOVE that he gets my jokes!!! Sitting here thinking of all the things that I love about being married.. its a good thing its lasted so long.... So I dedicated Pookapookapooka to my hubsband!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!

1 comment: