Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What I wore Wednesday...


Good Morning Lovelies... Its Wednesday.. that means linkup with thepleatedpoppy.comtuckerup.blogspsot.com and cappuccinoandfashion.com... Now.. I know y'all are saying, theres alot going on in this outfit of mine.. and I agree... however... I have extenuating circumstances....
1. It is about 50 degrees and wildly windy outside so I need the sweater...
2. Whenever I wear all black I feel like Johnny Cash and I try to lighten it up a little...
3. These boots are super warm and super comfy so I had to wear them
4. the striped tank underneath was the only tank top I had that had black 
So as you can see.. this mishmosh of an outfit was born out of harsh winds and bitter cold...
Have a wonderful Day and don't forget to linkup!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment