Thursday, April 30, 2015

an ode to my home...






Hey friends.. see how I did that?? home?? and its about my home?? Its all tied together nicely today... So I did some upgrades to my little house while my hubs was out at a meeting..I wait until he leaves, decorate, and then watch as he walks right past it.... So I got the ladder at Hobby Lobby... I walked by it about 50 times before I pulled the trigger on it... I have literally 4 ladders in my house.. but I can't resist them...and I thought it would add a nice little (well notsomuch little) ladder to the wall... I know it looks crooked, but its the pic... the coffee table, again inspired by my interior design yoda, Liz over at lizmarieblog.com who puts up pics like this...Two coffee tables styled two very different ways. A must pin for ideas on how to style your coffee table!  and thisDSC_0490and makes me mental!!!! So I try try try to compete... but I'm NOT WORTHY!!!!!
Have a wonderful day my friends... Enjoy your home...

No comments:

Post a Comment