Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Best TV has to offer


Good Morning Lovelies... its Tuesday... the second day of a five day work week where I will have to work every damn one of  'em!!!!!
A friend of mine just recently got Netflix...( I know.. can you imagine?? NOT having Netflix???) So we were telling her all the things that Netflix has to offer... Here are the best of all the channels I watch..(this could go into next week so make yourself comfortable....
Netflix: 1. Orange is the New Black... I wish I could tell you this was the greatest show... its not.. but if offers the greatest high... this show is why binge watching exists.... I honestly can't tell you I'd watch this if I couldn't have all the episodes in one meal....
2. Blackfish... this is a must see!!! This documentary is a fascinating look at how whales are wiiiiiiildly mistreated in captivity...
3. Bloodline: A new series that came out last month... Kyle Chandler... I say no more...
4. Arrested Development: loved it on Fox... loved it even more on Netflix
5. Friday Night Lights: (or any show your friends are like, " WHAT??? How can you not be watching it??????"
6. Food Network Challenge Shows ( Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen, Food Truck Challenge, Next Food Network Star... its all on netflix
7. House Hunters!!!!!
8. The Magic SChool Bus (for the kids!!)

Amazon: 
1. Transparent: I wasn't the BIGGEST fan of this show.. but you know.. if everyone else is watching... I gotta see what the hype is all about...
2. Mozart of the Jungle... watch this for the main character who is soooooooooo cute!!!!
3. Oz... this is a gritty HBO show that I missed.. suuuuper disturbing at times.. but you know... 
4. Alpha House: This is a funny show starring John Goodman and Mark Consuelos (yum!) about republicans in the house... like House of Representatives....

So check out some shows.. and if you are not on the Netflix bus... climb aboard!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment