Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend Wrapup....

Good Morning Lovelies!!! Its Monday... when I woke up this morning at 5:59... the sun was up and I was sooooooooo happy because I had like 45 more minutes of sleep... yay!!! So this will be a goooood day!!! over the weekend your girl Pooka left the house!! My niece got married!!!! now... I know I do not believe in family function blog posts..that is what Facebook is for... however.. I do have to put up this pic of the gal who caught the bouquet......



what what what????Is that Casey??? Why YES IT IS!!! Casey is the next one  to get married???   YES!!!! I take the bouquet throw VERY seriously and I take this as a clear sign that Casey and her cute little boyfriend Sam will be getting married next... I will keep you updated.....

Have a GREAT day my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment