Monday, April 13, 2015

Back to Work....


although I am smiling in this pic.. this outfit leaves something to be desired.... I SWEAR Iook at all my clothes and I cannot find one thing I want to wear.... 
today is our first day back from spring break... and although the 6:40 alarm was not a welcome thing... being back at work is welcome... I NEED to be productive... I did some projects around my house.. painted here and there.. finished my taxes... I DID clean my room and got rid of three huge bags for Goodwill... so my little list of things to accomplish was helpful...
My hubs is stressing over still not having a job... which makes us spending time together hard.. but we are hopefully on a new plan to get him in school so hes not waiting for the phone to ring... 
Now we are 37 days out from summer... 37 days.... We can do that.... right??? 

For all my "Mad Men" fans out there... last nights (Now we're down to 5!!!) episode was alot better than last weeks.... the waitress storyline got fleshed out a little... now... I grew up during the 70's... I actually did know people whose mom or dad just kinda took off.... The gal who went to New York to start over from her tragedy wasn't as far fetched as one may seem....so the sadness that Don was talking about was palpable and sharing it with someone else, whose sins were worse or her cirucumstances were worse seemed plausible... also plausible, Don's kids room... It looked like Fudges room in "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" Image result for Fudge goes in peters room tales of a fourth grade nothing that book was originally set in the 70's... if you look at that origianl book alot of the images of the apartments look the same... also... Fudge's dad was in advertising... the vodka shoot reminded me of when Peter and Fudge went to work with dad.... I don't know if its because I seriously loved this book or I seriously Love Mad Men... but I see alot of comparasins.....

Last night was also the return of hideous Megan... who we haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttte!!! Those teeth!!! uggh.. and seriously Megan??? you feel fine just taking the food out of baby Gene's mouth you whore!!!!Image result for baby gene mad men good thing someone is giving you money you talentless hack!!!!! 
Well enough of my raging... back to work... have a lovely lovely Monday.... 

Image result for inspirational quotes about vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment