Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Monday

I have a new photo bomber... All my dogs love to photo bomb but they HATE getting their pictures taken.... Here is the latest.. so just look for one of them in every one of my pics....
My posts have been so deep and sad lately as I go through them... but today... we switch it up... today... I am going to give y'all some more shows that are worth your attention...
1. Bridezilla Boot Camp  This show is on the WE network and its almost over so you can catch it on demand and watch the whole season in one sitting... Girrrrrrrrrrrllllllllll.. I LOVE this show!!! All of the bridezillas are not that bad... well.. I mean bad in moderation... but the boot camp is really good...
2. Maron This show is on the IFC network... its an IFC show so of course there are only like 7 episodes, but its  got kind of a Louis CK feel to it... its not exactly dark comedy... but cynical comedy... again.. you can watch all of them in one day...
3. Four Houses 3. Four Houses... this is on TLC and in the same vein as Four Weddings (which I also HIGHLY recommend) Four people go into each other's houses and rate them and then the winner gets 10,000.00... I LOVE this show... I could watch it for a week...
4. Bar Rescue ok.. I don't know if you have heard of this or are watching it.. but this show is grrrrrrreat!!! Jon Taffer is a bad ass!!! He tells it like it is...
5. Back in rotation....
The Dog Whisperer... I have got to make sure these dogs are happy and healthy....


and since I can't leave the house because of these three... tv is my new best friend.....


No comments:

Post a Comment