Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Where was God???




I remember when my mom was in ICU at University of Chicago Hospital.... she was in a medically induced coma and the nurse told me.. "Talk to her.. she can hear everything..."... so I talkedl to her... and the nurse told me his story that he had his kidneys and lungs donated by a donor who had died of a drug over dose...he said that he didn't belive in God because his donor was a drug user and didn't believe in God because she suffered so much and then passed... I was so suprised to hear this because my thoughts were that this person had God in their life all up and through and didn't want to see it... I told him that God was with her whenever she got food, or medical assistance, or housing..  God was there...
I can't say what this girl went through.... I wasn't there... but I DO believe God is there ... all of the time... He is there through thick and thin.... He is there when you don't want him to be... when you  think you've got it.... He's there.... He wants whats best for us... He is our father and We are His children..... God loves us and wants whats best for us.... Wherever God dwells... we are home...

No comments:

Post a Comment