Monday, July 1, 2013

makeup...and TV



Hey y'all!!! I put on makeup just for these pics.... My daughter took these pics and she is soooo like, "whatever.. can I go back to bed??" so its rushed... I tried this outfit with the Target wedges... seen here...
and don't I just look like I'm playing dress up with my mom's heels?? I think these shoes will be kept for flare/bootcut jeans....
On other fronts... my tax situation got resolved.. I did not however come out unscathed.. I did have to give my lawyer 500.00 for his services...but house remains safely in the possession of the family:)
Now... The 4th of July is fast approaching and this is my least favorite holiday... People always think its my favorite holiday  because my birthday is July 3.. but I hate the 4th of July... the fireworks bother my dogs and the TV.. ugggh... I can't even comment....
but there are currently some shows on your TV that you need to know about..
1. Naked and Afraid...(Discovery Channel 9 PM Sunday) Now this is a real show.. people are REALLY naked... and afraid.. but really... naked... This is what they should do with criminals.. just drop them in the forest with no clothes, no food, no supplies..  I don't know what these people get for finishing the 21 days of doing it. but I hope its alot....
2. Dexter... it has returned.. the end has begun... now the only complaint I have is DEB!! if you watch this show... and you actually like Deb.. I am sorry.. but I HATE DEB!!!! She is soooooooooooo annoying!!!!! but Harrison is cute and so is Quinn!!!

3. Ray Donovan  This is another Showtime show.. I have NOT seen the first episode which ran last night.. but I am interested.. Liev Schriber.. thats enough to sell me...
4. America's Next Food Network Star  We are on episode 5 of this show and my money is on Russell.. hes got a real point of view.. underground chef... bring it!! He may not win.. but he definitely has a future...
5. This next one's for the mens.... The Hero  airing on TNT... I am NOT a big Rock fan... but this show.. is different.. my hubsband found it and its one of those shows that is fun to watch with someone...  I do like elimation shows like "Amazing Race".. not "American Idol"... I don't care about singing.. but putting your morals and ideals aside for the love of money... remember the mantra of all elimination shows..." I'm not here to make friends!!!"
6. Catfish: The TV show  Nev is back for season 2 of web deception... now some of these stories HAVE to be fake... but if Nev can believe.. so can I....
7.  "Anna Nicole".. the biop of Anna Nicole Smith aired on Lifetime on Saturday and is currently playing on Lifetime...Now I have NOT seen this.. but have high hopes....


Now.. if you are having a big firework/ freedom blast... have fun!!! but if it rains.. look up some of the shows... Love you as always!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment