Saturday, July 27, 2013

Marriage is like jumping off the Sears Tower....

ok y'all.. I have been talking about it for months now.. and today my hubsband has left to go to Virginia for his government job.... so now I have nothing but good to look forward to because the bad thing has happened... and it has been bad... bad... bad...
Have you ever seen your husband cry? or your dad cry? its hard, but its good because its human... my hubsband cried for about two days before he left...(its ok that I'm telling you this.. he doesn't read the blog) the crying is out of character because I've only seen it maybe 3 times before... the crying makes me feel better because I know hes not taking all of this lightly... but this job... ughhh.... its NOT a good thing... imagine your spouse wants to jump off the Sears Tower and tells you that hes thinking about it and hes really convinced that its a good thing... you would of course say, "no.. thats a horrible idea... you should NOT do it.. you will get killed"... and then they say, "No.. I have really been thinking about it and I think I would grow wings in the middle of the jump and I would be famous, and it would really be good for all of us if I did it" then you say, "THIS IS CRAZY!!! I DO NOT WANT YOU TO DO THIS!!!" and then he says, " Well thats good that you have concerns.. lets talk about them... every day... for like 5 hours a day... and please lay out all of your fears for me".. and then you say, " this will hurt you, it will hurt me, it will hurt our kids, you could die, this isnt' good for anyone".. and then he says, " ok.. well I've listened to your concerns.. but that Sears tower is calling my name and I've already committed so I've got to do it... but we can talk about it some more and I can keep telling you why I think its a good idea" and you get to the point where you are saying to yourself, " Well maybe it is a good idea.. maybe it would be good... " and then you come to your senses and start thinking maybe everyone has gone crazy except me.... so off he goes to jump off the Sears Tower... and I can't stop him.... thats how I feel about this job....

No comments:

Post a Comment