Thursday, July 25, 2013

What are you afraid of?


This is my scared face... its hard to look scared when you're not scared.....
I was blog hopping around and found this blog...lifeofacoyfish.blogspot.com and she put a list up of what she was scared of.... "Scared" is a relative term I realize as I am deathly afraid of things going bad with my hubsband's move... my body is stressing HOURLY over this move as I do not think its a good idea... so thats like a big fear... but what am I afraid of like just afraid of ... I don't know if any of you have ever seen this.... but this is what I'm afraid of...
 This is a kite swing... when I was little there was a kite swing at the playground by my house... I was like 5 and a big girl got on the other swing.. swung around the pole and the other swing got higher and then she got on and my little five year old body went around the center pole... Since then I have been like deathly afraid of swings.... and it is the MOST irrational fear because its not the physical thing.. its big kids getting on things that are too big for them and ruining it for everyone else...I swear I am getting a panic attack just thinking about it.... so spiders, snakes, roller coasters, the dark, ghosts, mere childs play.... kite swing... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment