Saturday, July 27, 2013

Who are you writing for???

Its so funny... Whenever I write this blog I think of who I am writing to.... I always think I'm writing to other bloggers... but as it turns out I am writing for someone unexpected... my dad... as it turns out, he is a regular reader of my little blog... not that I don't want him reading I just didn't think he would be interested... but its a comfort to know hes reading... its easy to write to an unknown person that you dont' know.. you can share all kinds of tragedies and feelings because its anonomous... but to know that my dad is reading it, its nice.. its a connection we have... so to ALL my readers and especially my dad... love you as always for stopping by..and now I have to make sure my spelling is all right.. uggghh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment