Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Who are you??

All of my posts lately have been sad sad sad.....
but today... no more sad!!! The question remains.. who are you? Who are you if you're not "Mrs.Bruce"I have been "Mrs..Bruce" for 19 years and I have loved every minute of it... I love being Mrs.Bruce..Mrs.Bruce is a good teacher name, but its also a good life.. Mrs.Bruce is happy... most of the time.. the problem with Mrs.Bruce... is MR.Bruce isn't happy with Mr.Bruce.... he needs more.. and that is where the problem lies... Can Mr.Bruce make Mrs.Bruce happy??? Can Mrs.Bruce make Mr.Bruce happy? These are questions that are hard to answer because its not as simple as one person... its a life....its a career.... its complicated...and I can't say that it will all be smooth sailing....I don't know... and the not knowing is the hardest part... I have myself, I have my kids, and I have my dogs... I don't have my hubsband... so I have uncertainty.... but the most important part is me... I have me... I have to live with me forever so I have to find what makes ME happy... I know most of it...Mr.Bruce is DEFINITELY a part of what makes me happy.... but what makes me happy has to come from me.. it has to start with me... I am one with the source... and that has to be enough for now... I have to love me more than I love anyone else.... then I can decide what my future holds....Who are you? I am ME... I am SUZANNE... Suzanne is fun... Suzanne is funny... Suzanne is... enough......

No comments:

Post a Comment