Monday, April 29, 2013

Another List.. "Celebrity Apprentice" edition...

ok y'all... its a new list... this time its "Celebrity Apprentice"... We are down to the final 5 now so its getting down to the wire... and last night's episode... even if you don't watch this show at all... the last episode warrants your attention... you will laugh and laugh and laugh....
1. I love Penn!!! He is so humble and smart...his ideas are always so clever and he is smart enough to pull them off... he should win the whole thing...

2. lok... Lisa.... this gal has got a body from HELL.... and her hair always looks good.... I have mixed feelings about her face and lips... she is verrrrrry plastic surgeried out... but working with Gary??? Girrrrrrrrrrrrrlllll.. you are redeeemed...

3. Gary...uuugghghghgh... where to begin... ok... the commercial he did... he literally looked like a letch reaching for the practically teenage girl he cast to be his wife... I was uncomfortable watching it..next, those poor poor actors who are there like, " I thought this was a commercial... ". now have to listen to this nutjob go on and on about acting... next, the funniest thing I have ever seen on this show is Gary accusing LISA (who is probably 100 lbs soaking wet) of intimidating him.... I swear... Gary is literally scary and he is telling everyone how Lisa yelled at him... It was sooooooo funny....
4. Little Jon... love Little Jon!! He is so super smart and he has a keen interest in what makes clients happy... last weeks mission with South Africa was horrible.. but he made it up this week...
5.Marilu... ok.. let me start by saying that I am NOT a fan... nothing really bad.. shes just like waiting for "Dancing With the Stars" to call.... but when she talks... her brain is working so fast its hard for her to get the words out.. and it makes her nervous and it is uncomfortable to see how nervous she seems... I know she has that thing where she remembers everything in the world... and I appreciate it... but slow down...
6.Donald Trump... ok.. now.. I know he is divisive... you either love him or hate him... but let me plead his case here...
he is always on Howard Stern and he is always HONEST... no bull ****
His kids seem to genuinely want to work with him.. he could honestly have anyone in their positions.. I know that all of his kids went to great schools and I get the impression he believes they are smart and trust their opinion...
He is funny when he just cuts people off
Hes "terrific"

Now we are down to 5.. LIttle Jon, Marilu Henner, Lisa Rinna, Penn Jillette, Trace Atkins... my call for next week??? Trace.... he looks like he wants to quit every week as it is...
so if you're not watching... watch one episode.. its funny....
Love you as always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment