Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Working without a contract Wednesday...

Hey y'all.. its time for "What I Wore Wednesday!!!" Today is link up day.. its time to link up with Lindsey over at thepleatedpoppy.com  and Shanna  over at becauseshannasaidso.blogspot.com This link up is literally the only thing good about Wednesday.. Wednesdays are the worst... but onward... to explain my weird title... I have told y'all about the drama our district is facing with contract negotiations.. well today we got this..


a litttle button to show that teachers are dedicated!!! I am proud to wear it!!!





top and sweater Target
Pants: Target
necklace: Charlotte Russe.

Top: NY and co.
jeans: Maurices
shoes:Target
Leah's back today!! She loves "What I wore Wednesday" as much as I do!!! And today is her birthday!!! Happy Birthday Girrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllll!!!!!! Keep it fashionable in 28!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment