Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dirty

Now THIS is dirty!!! I LOVE me some urbanog.com!! But my hubsband hates them!! Whenever a wonderful package comes in the mail with some lovely boots.. he is like," You're a hoarder... no more boots!!!"... welllll.... I haven't ordered anything from them for like a month... so I go on.. find these lovely boots...Dollhouse Yarn Buckle Mid Calf Riding Boot ( I know.. right???) and the website has gone and reset my password.. I've checked the email..  nothing.. so what is this? some kind of message from the universe not to get the boots???NO UNIVERSE!!! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
(in the spirit of honesty... I did order the following as well today... this lovely owl figurine...and these candlesticks..so if the universe is playing a dirty trick on me..  thats my dirty for scrapsandthistles.blogspot.com  and mysillylifeblog.blogspot.com  

2 comments:

  1. Those boots are sooooo CUTE! Husbands... they just don't understand our need for multiple pairs of boots ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!! the things a good pair of boots can cure...
      * a bad mood
      * someone being rude to you in a store
      * grocery store being out of something
      *a co worker looking better than you
      I could go on and on...

      Delete