Monday, April 1, 2013

First grade link up...

I'm linking up with Mrs.Reed at flyingintofirst.blogspot.com again today for her "Favorites" link up...
1. Favorite show: Hands DOWN!!! Breaking Bad... I may literally have a breakdown when this shown comes to an end...

2. Favorite thing to listen to... Again.. hands down... Howard Stern... he gets me out of bed on those days when the sun just isn't enough... love this man...

3. Favorite store: Goodwill.. I go like 3?(shhhhhhh) times a week....

Favorite food: ughh.. ribs or baked potato? I'll go with baked potato.. you can NOT screw up a baked potato...

Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving!!! Thanksgiving is so great.. its all   about food, family and snuggling.. the school week is only 2 days long and when its over, you look forward to Christmas!!!

What are your favs???

1 comment: