Thursday, April 11, 2013

Look what I got for the teens...


Sweater and Pants: Goodwill
 
Now.. I know I go on and on about Goodwill.. but this time...  it paid off... We went to Target last Friday... Jack saw these pants and they were 29.99.. I was all in because it is so rare he shows any interest at all in clothes... so here comes my hubsband and is like, " 30.00??? WHAT?? Forget it!! He doesn't need it!!".. So Jack put me on thrift patrol for these pants... found them at Goodwill for 6.99.. for some reason, mens clothing is more expensive at Goodwill... probably because they never go in and look for the score that I do...
I also have to put up my dress again for "Look What I Got" over at thetinyheart.blogspot.com because I got a shout out from Sharon herself!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment