Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Another list..... (I'm sorry...)

 
I'm sorry y'all... but Sunday night's episode was too good not to give thoughts...
1. ok.. I have loved Bobby Draper ever since Betty had baby Eugene and he said, "Can I pet him?" Bobby is soooo sweet.. he is such a boy... two screwed up parents makes me scared for him.....
 
2. I was totally wrong with my first list when I said we were in 1973... the shooting of Martin Luther King was 1968... sorry!!
3.  Again... I have to say... against popular opinion.. I love Betty... this is what I love about her... her role is to really blend in and not make any waves... shes not supposed to make trouble.. not supposed to be too sexy... and she does it... I love how January Jones plays her... its not an easy role... no power... no sexual fulfillment really.. no outside interests... shes just supposed to kind of be there...
3. Dawn... now I love Dawn...I have to admit.. when they were delving into Dawn's life at the beginning of the season... I was like, "come on.. not another character..." but I really like Dawn... she is so no nonsense... she just wants to do her job... when Joan went to hug her... it was priceless...
 
4. Second line of the episode... "I can guarantee you'd  crawl to Canada on your hands and knees to see your girlfriend!!" The reason this is so funny is because Megan is Don's wife... its funny how she doesn't even acknowledge hes married.. OR she is saying it like she knows he has a girlfriend on top of being married.. its so perfect...
5. Best line of the episode. When Bobby tells Don hes afraid Henry will get shot  and Don tells him he won't.. "How do you know?" Don: "Because Henry's not that important"
Betty and Don's animosity is so real... I love it......
6. Pete's a good guy?? NO.. he can't be... I won't accept it...
7. BEST part of the whole episode.... Don's admission that he really never loved his kids... and his realization that his father never loved him... then... Bobby expressing concern over HENRY over Don... uggghhh... Don is soooooooooooo screwed up!!!!!! 


and trust me on this... we have just tapped the surface......... 


No comments:

Post a Comment