Saturday, April 13, 2013

The blogging doof strikes again...

ugggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I can NOT for the life of me figure out how to put the words in the picture!!!!!!! Today i am linking up with first-grade-smiles.blogspot.com for her lets talk about blogs baby link up... If I were a better blogger.. it would be in the picture... sorry....

1. Why do you choose a certain blog?What sparks your interest the most? I like blogs that have pictures.. (like I'm 2.. piccctuuurrrres!!!) but seriously.. I love fashion and home decor blogs that show real people..
2.When you leave comments on a blog, do you expect a response? If so do you prefer it to be by email or do you check a box that replies be sent to you? I leave alot of comments and I always check back to the bloggers blog to get the response.. I love when people reply to my blogs and I always reply on the blog...
3. What is your favorite thing about reading and following other blogs? My favorite thing about other blogs is the real life experiences people have.. I like seeing how they dress to get ideas.. looking at  people's decorating choices for ideas.. I am starting to love teaching blogs for teaching ideas, my only criticism to teaching blogs is alot  of them are attached to tpt...
What turns you off when reading other blogs?or about comments you recieve? This is probably unpopular.. but what turns me off on other blogs is the sponserships!!! It really takes away from the purity of the blog.. I know blogging is supposed to be about making money eventually... but I really don't like blogs where a  sponsership or group giveaway is in the middle of the blog...
4. Do you follow any blogs by email? Not really...
***and 5..(this is my added question...) What blogs are your favorite? My favorite blog is thepleatedpoppy.com.. followed by forlaurenandlauren.blogspot.com, followed by thevintagegrove.blogspot.com, and finally.. acrossanddownalittlebit.com... those are my top 4...

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I'm a kindergarten teacher and I love style as well, so we already have lots in common :) I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girrrrrrrrrllllll.. you done made my day!!! of COURSE I will follow you!!! I am so happy you commented!!!

      Delete