Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I (well not me.... but you know.. someone...) wore Wednesday...

Dress and sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: DSW
 
In the interest of honesty and forthrightedness(?) forthrightetude(?).. whatever... I must tell you why this beautiful gal Susan is taking over my What I wore Wednesday with Lindsey over at thepleatedpoppy.com...and Catherine at smalltownbigwardrobe.com this is what I am wearing on this fine rainy Wednesday...
mens White Sox t-shirt: Goodwill
pajama pants: Merona c/o Salvation Army
 
eeiigh!!! yikes!!right? I know.. quick!!! Go back up and look at Susan!!!
Susan comes to us c/o Terry who is slowly taking over this blog!! (Not really... in truth.. I bullied her for these pics and MADE her take them so I could sleep longer...)
Sweater and skirt:Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Tory Burch
Jean Jacket: Gap
Joories:??? Left out of email sent (amateurs!!!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment