Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Another talent.. Another list...

 
Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll... Jon Hamm NEEDS to stop!!!! I can't take him being cuter than he already is!!!
But.. while I envision making sweet sweet love to him... I present..Mad Men thoughts....
1. I HATE Megan!!!!! ugggh!!! Who in the name of all that is holy abort Don's baby?!?!.  stupid girl!!!!!
2. I HATE Pete!!!! I know.. hes supposed  be an asshole.. thats his character... get with the progam... but he is sooooooo bad at it... he writes so many checks his ass can't cash!!!!
3. Love Don... I know... hes supposed be unlikable... but I can't help it.. his ass has cash to spare!!!!!!!!!When he told whats her face that it was all good until he took off her dress... YES!!! swoosh.. I need a cold shower...
4. I am soooo happy that Joan is finally getting snarky... shes an executive now.. no more Ms. Nice Guy...go on girrrrrrlll!!!! shes always had it.. now shes using it...
5.  this week's episode was a filler.. not much happens.. there are about 5 of them per season.. but I always like going back to Don's childhood... it makes everything make more sense...
 
short list this week.. like I said.. filler episode....

No comments:

Post a Comment