Saturday, April 20, 2013

What do you believe?

Do you believe in life after death? I do.. I am very Catholic.. not Catholic like I go to church every Sunday.. Catholic like I went to Catholic school my whole life and I believe about 95% of the teachings.. so.. when you are Catholic you believe that life goes on and you are with Jesus in death.. blissful... well.. I do believe this.. I also believe that people come back and speak to you in messages after they die... Today April 20 is the one year anniversary of my mom's death... and she came back to talk to me?no.. my hubsband.... I told y'all the story of how we came to sleep in different rooms because of my wicked snoring... so.. this morning at around 9:20 which is right around the time she died... my husband comes to my room and says,"You have to see this".. my immediate thought is "Shoot.. what did these dogs do???".. So I go," Is it bad?" he's like," I dont' know.. it depends on how you look at it... so...
1. shelf comes off the wall for no apparent reason whatsoever

Mass card that was on shelf stays on the wall and is the first thing my husband sees upon waking

mass card of my mothers....
Now.. I know I make light of alot of things.. God gave us a sense of humor for a reason.. but I believe with all my heart and soul that my mother was here this morning.. but why did she go to my hubsband?? Why not me?? She must think he needs to see her more... they were close.. closer than he is to his mother... but still... So wherever you are Mother.. I love you now and always!!! Now.. go hug your mom!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Freaky!

    I'm visiting because I noticed I was getting some traffic from your blog... Thanks so much for putting me in your blog roll! I feel honored. :)

    xo
    Jenna @ 2027

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel honored you found me!!! I love your blog.. I was sad when you went on hiatus!!

    ReplyDelete